the boy who cried bunny
When he isn’t writing, he’s building parallel universes run by rabbits, drawing ponies, and perfecting recipes for mayonnaise that doesn’t split; he is entirely eccentric, but very huggable despite.
Praise for LIBRARIAN:
“Fence writes in a tone that’s engaging and confident, … A promising first chapter in a new fantasy series that seamlessly weaves magic and politics.” – Kirkus Reviews
“This is Brian Fence’s debut novel and it was brilliant. I can’t imagine a more skillfully-crafted, original debut for what seems will be a promising series and a promising author.” – LIT MUG
MOAR BRIAN NEWS!
- Apprentice is LIVE! Go get it.
- A lovely review of Librarian from Liz at Liz Loves Books!
- A write-up of my author talk at the Ocean County Library is up at OCL Connections! Check it out!
- The audiobook of Librarian is now available for digital purchase! Details on how to purchase here.
- Interview with the Manchester Patch!
- Another wonderful review from Angela over at LIT MUG! Check it out!
- Kirkus Reviews has officially reviewed my book, and it’s on the main page of their SFF section (near John Scalzi, ahh!). Check it out here!
- A mysterious memo has found its way into my lap, delivered by a strange little bunneh. I wonder what it could mean?